Classic Garden Parasol
£145.71 – £729.68 (ex VAT)
select your options;
- 1.8m (max open) diameter, 8k (rib) steel wire Hoyland Fox frame.
- 3.8mm diameter high tensile, hardened and tempered, carbon spring steel ribs and stretchers.
- Telescopic 22/25mm diameter steel pole with simple cam-clamp lever to adjust height.
- All steelwork zinc phosphate pre-treated before satin white polyester powder coating.
- Unique tilt feature offering shade wherever sun is angled.
- Sliding tilt protector (slider) locks canopy in horizontal position and stops unwanted tilting due to wind or tampering.
- 180gsm PA (acrylic) coated polyester fabric canopy - tough, rot and weather resistant.
- Vibrant printing from single colour repeat logos to one full colour design covering the whole canopy - minimum 1 year outdoor life in the UK.
- Optional 20 litre white PE water-fillable bases - alternatively fill with kiln-dried sand for c.25% extra weight.
- No minimum order quantity.
|Product||Display Area (mm)||O/A Dimensions (w x h x d mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Parasol Frame & Canopy||Diameter: 1800mm||Max: 1800 x 2200 x 1800||2.6|
|Parasol Base||-||440 x 150 x 440||1.26 (empty)/ 18 (full)|
Once you have placed your order you can upload your print ready artwork. Please supply as a CMYK PDF with all fonts outlined or embedded and with a resolution of at least 300dpi. We will check your file for size and resolution before it’s printed.
Download our templates below to assist with setting up your artwork.
Uploading your Artwork
Smaller files up to 2mb can be uploaded to our server during checkout, please view your basket and upload the relevant file.
For larger files we recommend using WeTransfer using the link below.
Let our designers help bring your ideas to life.
Our designers’ objective is to interpret your brief, add some flair and come up with ideas that give you a design to be proud of!
For just £25 (inc VAT) you can leave it to us. We will send you a design brief to complete and return and one of our talented designers will design a visual mock up for you to look at. You then can make unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied with your design.