£199.96 – £287.46 (ex VAT)
select your options;
The most heavy duty sign available for use as a permanent fixture.
- Front opening 38mm profile aluminium snapframes for quick and easy poster change.
- Anti-glare PET poster covers give excellent clarity.
- Heavy concrete base for optimum stability.
- Steel sub frame with panel area below poster frame suitable for permanent branding (no minimum order quantity).
- Back panel can be printed to offer brand presence when posters are not in use (no minimum order quantity).
- Silver anodised snapframe with white steelwork as standard. Custom colours also available made to order (minimum order quantity 25).
- Please call our sales team for delivery charge costs - concrete bases will be palletised.
- Posters printed on weatherproof 200gsm which is a tear-proof, scratch-resistant outdoor substrate/material. It has a matt coating and produces outstanding image definition and great colour vibrancy.
- Printed using high quality scratch and fade resistant eco-solvent inks. Laminated for additional protection against scratches and fading caused by UV rays. Perfect for outdoor applications and included as standard.
- Half price poster printing included with every Defender pavement sign. That's 2 posters for the price of 1!
|Poster Size||Display Area (w x h mm)||O/A Dimensions (w x h mm)||Base Diameter (mm)||Base Weight (kg)||Frame Weight (kg)|
|30" x 40"||729 x 983||818 x 1447||600||53||15|
|40" x 60"||984 x 1492||1072 x 1855||800||80||24|
Once you have placed your order you can upload your print ready artwork. Please allow 3mm bleed on all sides, and supply as a CMYK PDF with all fonts outlined or embedded and with a resolution of at least 300dpi. We will check your file for size and resolution before it’s printed.
Download our templates below to assist with setting up your artwork.
Uploading your Artwork
Smaller files up to 2mb can be uploaded to our server during checkout, please view your basket and upload the relevant file.
For larger files we recommend using WeTransfer using the link below.
Let our designers help bring your ideas to life.
Our designers’ objective is to interpret your brief, add some flair and come up with ideas that give you a design to be proud of!
For just £25 (inc VAT) you can leave it to us. We will send you a design brief to complete and return and one of our talented designers will design a visual mock up for you to look at. You then can make unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied with your design.